Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 Lite, ARM Cortex-A53, BCM2837
Ohne 4GB eMMC
Delivery Time: ab Lager
Verfügbarkeit: Sofort-Versand ab Lager
Raspberry Pi Compute Modules 3
The Raspberry Compute Modules 3 are suitable for designers who are happy with Raspberry Pi3 functionality but require a smaller form factor (67.6 mm x 31 mm) for their embedded designs.
These modules are DDR2-SODIMM, mechanically-compatible System on Modules (SoMs) containing a BCM2837 processor System on Chip (SoC) with 1 Gbyte LPDDR2 RAM and 4 Gbytes eMMC Flash memory. Also these modules have extra input/output (I/O) interfaces in addition to the Raspberry Pi model A/B boards.
Compute Module 3 – with eMMC Flash and the SD/eMMC
Compute Module 3 Lite – not fitted with eMMC Flash and the SD/eMMC interface. But pins are available for the designer to connect their own SD/eMMC device.
Raspberry Pi guarantee the availability of CM3 and CM3 Lite until at least January 2023.
- SoC – Broadcom BCM2837 quad core Cortex A53 processor @ 1.2 GHz with Videocore IV GPU
- System Memory – 1GB LPDDR2
- CM3 Lite – SD card signals through SO-DIMM connector
- CM3 – 4GB eMMC flash
- 200-pin edge connector with:
- 48x GPIO
- 2x I2C, 2x SPI, 2x UART
- 2x SD/SDIO, 1x NAND interface (SMI)
- 1x HDMI 1.3a
- 1x USB 2.0 HOST/OTG
- 1x DPI (Parallel RGB Display)
- 1x 4-lane CSI Camera Interface (up to 1Gbps per lane), 1x 2-lane CSI Camera Interface (up to 1Gbps per lane)
- 1x 4-lane DSI Display Interface (up to 1Gbps per lane), 1x 2-lane DSI Display Interface (up to 1Gbps per lane)
- Power Supply – VBAT (2.5V to 5.0V) for BCM2837 processor core, 3.3V for PHYs, UI and eMMC flash, 1.8V for PHYs, IO, and SDRAM, VDAC (2.8V typ.) for video composite DAC, GPIO0-27_VREF & GPIO28-45_VREF (1.8 to 3.3V) for the two GPIO banks.
- Dimensions – 67.6 x 31 mm; compliant with JEDEC MO-224 mechanical specification used in DDR2 SO-DIMM memory module
- Temperature Range – -25 to +80 degrees Celsius