HiFiBerry Digi+ - Standard Version (Optischer und elektrischer digitaler Audioausgang)
Kleines Erweiterungsboard für den Raspberry Pi Typ B+ und Pi 2/3 mit digitalem und opitschem Audioausgang: - Dedicated S/PDIF interface chip supports up to 192kHz/24bit resolution - Optical (Toslink) and electrical outputs - Kein Löten notwendig, einfach das Board auf die GPIO Ports stecken Hinweis: nur mit dem Raspberry Pi Typ B+, A+ und Pi 2/3 kompatibel
Delivery Time: Ab Lager
Verfügbarkeit: Sofort-Versand ab Lager
The HiFiBerry Digi+ is a high-quality S/PDIF output board for the Raspberry Pi model A+/B+/2B/3B. It is designed as an add-on board that connects to the P1 and P5 header of the Raspberry Pi and uses the I2S sound port that connects directly to the CPU without the need for an additional USB conversion. The standard version features an optical output and an electrical output.
If you need a case for the HiFiBerry Digi+, check out the HighPi Case
- Dedicated S/PDIF interface chip supports up to 192kHz/24bit resolution
- Optical (Toslink) and electrical outputs
- Bit-perfect output, audio data stream will not be modified in any way
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- No soldering. The Digi+ comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi B+. The board conform to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification. That means it perfectly fits your Raspberry Pi B+.
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Optional: high-bandwidth output transformer provides full galvanic isolation of the electrical output (not in the standard version)
- Integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration (with write-protection).
- Comes with all components required to mount it. We include 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi.
Important note: While the hardware is able to output DTS/Dolby Digital, software has to be adapted to support this. We will support the developers to implement this. Unfortunately we can’t guarantee that this feature will work with a specific software. Please ask the developers of the software if this is supported.