Delivery Time: Ab Lager
Verfügbarkeit: Sofort-Versand ab Lager
The Pi-DAC+ plugs directly on the Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2/3, there’s no need to solder or modify your Raspberry Pi and you can be enjoying Full HD audio in minutes.
The Pi-DAC+ feature the same great Texas Instruments PCM5122 DAC as the original and respected IQaudIO.com Pi-DAC, with Linux drivers built in to Raspbian. No kernel recompilation needed.
The Pi-DAC+ also includes a headphone amplifier delivering, for the first time, an all in one Full HD audio experience for those who listen through headphones, volume is again hardware based under software control and shared with Line Out.
A fully HAT compliant Raspberry Pi expansion board with EEPROM support, the Pi-DAC+ delivers Full HD audio from your Raspberry Pi. As the Pi-DAC+ uses the same audio chipset as the previous Pi-DAC full Linux device driver support is already built into the official Raspbian Linux distribution. Please note that some distributors may not include the headers / standoffs etc. If you need them please ask before purchasing.
- Raspberry Pi HAT (A+/B+/2/3) compliant accessory
- Full-HD audio – up to 24-bit/192kHz playback
- Integrated hardware volume control (via ALSA), full 2v RMS
- Built in High quality audio headphone amplifier (TI TPA6133A)
- Class leading audio; 112db SNR, and -93db THD
- Audiophile TI Burr Brown 32-bit/384kHz DAC (TI PCM5122)
- Advanced ESD protection
- Uses the digital I2S audio signals to reduce CPU load over USB audio solutions
- Raspberry Pi powered, no external power requirements
- Industry standard audio quality Phono/RCA connectors
- Built in IR header to take optional Vishay TSOP4838
- Fully built and tested Raspberry Pi accessory (Additional I/O pin headers are user soldered)
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- 5/5 star TheMagPi review.
If you intend to mount your Pi / Pi-DAC+ on the official 7" screen then you'll need to also buy the extra spacer pack.