Hobbywing 5V 3A UBEC Step-Down Converter (Spannungswandler)
Delivery Time: ab Lager
Verfügbarkeit: Zur Zeit nicht an Lager
UBEC's (Universal Battery Eliminator Circuit's) are simply DC to DC step down voltage regulators! This UBEC is perfect for the Raspberry Pi, as it's able to take high voltages (5.5V up to 26V), and outputs a consistent safe voltage of 5V at up to 3A nominal or 5A max! The Hobbywing 5V 3A UBEC is a switch-mode type, which results in it being much more efficient than linear type UBEC's (so your batteries will last longer!)
UBEC's are perfect for applications where you plan to use the Raspberry Pi in a circuit with high voltages such as robots where you'll be driving motors!
Due to the voltage drop caused by the Raspberry Pi, it is recommended to input a minimum of 6.5V to receive a stable 5V output. Anything lower than 6.5V will result in a low voltage warning on the Pi.
Please Note. The Hobbywing UBEC can be set to output either 5V or 6V using an onboard jumper select! Please DOUBLE CHECK your output voltage is correct before connecting your microcontroller or circuit!
- Designed with an advanced switch mode DC-DC regulator IC.
- Battery polarity reversal protection.
- A metal shield covers almost all the electronic components, and a specially made filter is attached to the output wires to significantly reduce the electromagnetic interference.
- The working status is shown by an indicator (LED), which lights when the output is in normal range.
- Output Voltage: 5V@3A or 6V@3A (Changeable with an output-voltage select jumper)
- Continuous output current: 3 Amps
- Maximum output current: 5 Amps
- Input: 5.5V - 26V (2 - 6 cells lithium battery pack or 5 - 18 cells NiMH /NiCd battery)
- Size: 43mm*17mm*7mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 11g