GFX HAT - 128x64 LCD Display mit RGB Backlight und Touch Buttons
Delivery Time: ab Lager
Verfügbarkeit: Sofort-Versand ab Lager
A 128x64 pixel, 2.15" LCD display with snazzy six-zone RGB backlight and six capacitive touch buttons. GFX HAT makes an ideal display and interface for your headless Pi projects.
GFX HAT riffs off our beloved Display-O-Tron HAT, but gives you the flexibility of individual pixels, letting you display more complex graphics and real typefaces, while retaining the handy capacitive touch buttons for input/navigation.
- 128x64 pixel, 2.15" LCD display
- Integrated diffuser/reflector assembly
- Six-zone RGB LED backlight
- SN3218 LED driver chip (I2C address 0x54)
- Six capacitive touch buttons with white LEDs
- Microchip CAP1166 capacitive touch/LED driver chip ((I2C address 0x2c)
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3B+, 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W
- Python library
- Comes fully assembled
Our software does not support Raspbian Wheezy.