DINrPlate - Raspberry Pi 3 DIN Rail Mount
Delivery Time: ab Lager
Verfügbarkeit: Zur Zeit nicht an Lager
- Kaufen Sie 20 zum Preis von je CHF 14.90 und sparen 12%
- Kaufen Sie 50 zum Preis von je CHF 13.90 und sparen 18%
No more bulky DIN Rail cases for the Raspberry Pi! The DINrPlate is a neat little slim line DIN Rail Mount for Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2/3! It's formed of a single plate with mounting holes and strain relief for the Micro USB power cable!
The DINrPlate Features:
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2 & 3 Model A & B, Raspberry Pi B+
- Includes base, and screws to mount board
- Integrated strain relief for USB power cable, tie wrap included
- Vertical design uses less DIN rail space (32mm)
- Easy access to all ports and GPIO pins
- Does notinclude Raspberry Pi, USB cable, DIN Rail or micro SD.
- Industrial grey color blends in well with your other panel components for a professional look.
- High quality Nylon 6/6 material is well suited for industrial environments.
- Large 10mm DIN clip reliably grips rail and will not release without use of a screw driver.
- Easy access to Micro SD card for maintenance.
- Dimensions: 3.6" x 0.4" x 3.6"
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
Attach Raspberry Pi board to base using included four (4) M2 screws and a small phillips screw driver (not included).
Insert micro-USB cable into Raspberry Pi Micro USB port. Note: Some specialty USB cables may have a clearance issue with integrated strain relief. If this is the case, use a standard micro USB cable.
Secure USB cable in place with included tie-wrap, and cut off any excess tie wrap.
Attach base to 35mm DIN rail using a medium size flat head screw driver (not included), using a lever action on the flexible side of the DIN rail clip until there is enough clearance to completely grip the DIN rail edges. Use caution when using screw driver to not bend clip more than is necessary to be attached.