Fully Assembled Kit pHAT Stack
Verfügbarkeit: Sofort-Versand ab Lager
A preposterous pile of peripherals on your Pi! Mix and match 3 HATs or 5 pHATs into a platter of functionality. Use pHAT Stack for specific setups and projects, or just as a handy way to use several HATs or pHATs at once.
pHAT Stack is the big brother to the Mini Black HAT Hack3r. It has 6 sets of 2x20 pin headers, one for connecting to your Pi with the included ribbon cable, and the other 5 for a mix of HATs and/or pHATs. The kits include rubber feet to hold pHAT Stack steady (and prevent it from scratching your desk), and metal standoffs to mount your HATs and pHATs firmly in a more permanent fashion.
Note that you'll need to ensure that there aren't any pin clashes between the boards that you're using together. To check which pins are used by each board, check them on pinout.xyz, or try the pHAT Stack configurator!
Check out our getting started guide for more tips on using pHAT Stack.
- Five sets of 2x20 pin headers (plus one to connect to your Pi)
- HAT and pHAT mounting holes (M2.5) and labels
- Handy pinout, including BCM numbers and descriptive labels
- pHAT Stack PCB
- 6x 2x20 male GPIO pins (pre-soldered in fully assembled kit)
- 5x pairs of black brass standoffs
- 4x rubber non-slip feet
- 40-way black GPIO ribbon cable