Raspberry Pi Cluster HAT
Delivery Time: Ab Lager
Verfügbarkeit: Sofort-Versand ab Lager
The Cluster HAT is the perfect tool for modelling, testing and teaching small scale clusters. The Cluster HAT is designed to interface a controller (Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2/3) with 4 Raspberry Pi Zero's configured to use USB gadget mode.
Please Note. Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero's are NOT included
The Cluster HAT Features:
- Small Scale Cluster Simulator
- USB Gadget Mode: Ethernet and Serial Console.
- Onboard 4 port USB 2.0 hub.
- Zeros (not included) are powered via Controller Pi GPIO
- Individual Raspberry Pi Zero power controlled via Controller Pi GPIO
- Connector for Controller Serial Console (FTDI Basic).
- Kit includes:
- Cluster HAT
- HAT standoffs and screws
- Short USB rope (colour may vary)