Project Kit für Android Things™
Delivery Time: ab Lager
Verfügbarkeit: Zur Zeit nicht an Lager
Welcome to the Internet of Things with Google! Whether you are a device creator prototyping a new design for production, or a hobbyist looking for an introduction to the new Android Things API, you've come to the right place. It's time to get your Android enabled hardware working with Google services.
Android Things is an Android-based OS that supports new embedded single board computer like the Raspberry Pi 3 and introduces a new set of Hardware API for Android to access GPIO, SPI, I2C, PWM and UART peripherals.
This kit will supply you with peripherals for your Intel Edison or Raspberry Pi 3, so you can get your feet wet with the new Android Things API and start exploring and developing on the platform.
This kit will allow you to run through official samples, "getting started" tutorials, and build your first Android Things projects.
- Assembled Adafruit BMP280 I2C or SPI Barometric Pressure & Altitude Sensor x 1
- Assembled Quad Alphanumeric Display - Yellow 0.54" Digits w/ I2C Backpack x 1
- Piezo Buzzer - PS1240 x 1
- Micro servo x 1
- Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires - 20 x 3" (75mm)
- Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires - 20 x 6" (150mm)
- Colorful Round Tactile Button Switch Assortment - 15 pack
- Half-size breadboard x 1
- Through-Hole Resistors - 470 ohm 5% 1/4W - Pack of 25
- Through-Hole Resistors - 10K ohm 5% 1/4W - Pack of 25
- Diffused 10mm Red LED x 1
- Diffused 10mm Green LED x 1
- Diffused 10mm Blue LED x 1
Please check out the resources and documentation through the links below to get more information on how to get Android Things working with your developer board: