Pimoroni Unicorn Hat - 8x8 RGB LED Shield für Raspberry Pi A+/B+ und Pi 2/3
Delivery Time: Ab Lager
Verfügbarkeit: Sofort-Versand ab Lager
Sporting a matrix of 64 (8 x 8) RGB LEDs and powered directly from the Pi, this is the most compact pocket aurora available.
Unicorn HAT provides a wash of controllable colour that is ideal for mood-lighting, 8x8 pixel art, persistence of vision effects, status indications, or just blasting colour into your surroundings.
The MagPi said that Unicorn HAT was "one of the coolest HATs around"
- 64 RGB LEDs (WS2812B)
- LED data driven via DMA over PWM
- Unicorn HAT pinout
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W
- Python library
- Comes fully assembled
We've put together a Unicorn HAT Python library to make it a breeze to use, including lots of beautiful examples of what it can do.
- Warning: WS2812 LEDs are bright enough to cause eye pain, do not look at them directly when brightly lit. We recommend the use of a diffuser.
- Photo-sensitivity warning: flashing, strobing, and patterns of lights may cause epileptic seizures. Always take care and immediately stop using if you feel unwell (dizziness, nausea, affected vision, eye twitching, disorientation).
- Power: Unicorn HAT requires a >2A microUSB power supply for your Pi. We recommend the official Raspberry Pi power supply.
- Compatibility (audio): as Unicorn HAT uses PWM and GPIO18, it will interfere with analogue audio playback (random colour patterns and flickering). HDMI should work just fine! :D