Pimoroni Picade HAT
Delivery Time: ab Lager
Verfügbarkeit: Sofort-Versand ab Lager
We've taken all the great features of the Picade PCB and crammed them onto this super HAT. Simply pop it onto your Pi, plug your Pi power supply into the micro-USB connector on Picade HAT (it back-powers your Pi through the GPIO, so no need for a separate power supply), wire up your controls, and install our driver! It's ideal for your own custom arcade builds or interfaces that need big colourful buttons.
- I2S audio DAC with 3W amplifier (mono)
- Safe power on/off system
- Micro-USB connector for power (back-powers your Pi)
- 4-way digital joystick inputs
- 6 x game button inputs
- 4 x utility button inputs
- 1 x soft power switch input
- Breakout pins for other GPIO features
- Picade HAT pinout
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W
The I2S DAC blends both channels of digital audio from the Raspberry Pi into a single mono output. This is then passed through a 3W amplifier to power any connected speaker.
The board also features a soft power switch that allows you turn your Pi on and off safely without risk of SD card corruption. Simply tap the connected button to start up, and press and hold it for 3 seconds to fully shutdown and disconnect power.