PiBorg - ThunderBorg - 5 Amp Dual Motor Controller
Delivery Time: ab Lager
Verfügbarkeit: Zur Zeit nicht an Lager
ThunderBorg is the latest Motor Controller from PiBorg! This is one powerful dual motor control board, designed to handle up to 5A per motor connection!
Great for bigger-than-your-average-buggy projects and making awesome robots from your Raspberry Pi.
- Control big or small motors
- On-board 5V regulator powers the Raspberry Pi
- Runs from any battery pack or power supply from 7V to 35V
- Proper 5A output per motor connection
- Speed control forwards and reverse
- On-board voltage monitoring for attached batteries
- Mounts directly onto most Rasbperry Pi models
- Super bright LED capable of over 16 million colours
- Plug in more boards to control up to 200 motors!
- Controls 4, 5 or 6 wire stepper motors
- Dual motor controller
- Power input Voltage 7.0-35.0V
- Power output Current Max 5A per channel continuous
- Speed Control via PWM and bidirectional
- Controls 2× DC motors or a single stepper motor (4,5, or 6 wire)
- Battery voltage monitoring for the full input range
- 5V regulator for powering the Raspberry Pi
- 24bit 16 million colour super bright RGB LED
- Easily add additional ThunderBorgs to add more motors via cables
- Uses I2C SCK/SDA and 3.3V/GND pins for communications
- Mounts directly onto the GPIO of most Raspberry Pis
- Optional RasPiO InsPiRing support
- Overheat protection, under voltage lockout, and short circuit protection.