PiBorg - BattBorg
Eingangsspannung: 7-36V (perfekt für 12V Autobatterie oder 8xAA Batterien geeignet)
AA Batteriehalter ist im Lieferumfang enthalten
Delivery Time: ab Lager
Verfügbarkeit: Sofort-Versand ab Lager
The BattBorg is a plug and play power converter for your Raspberry Pi which allows you to power the Raspberry Pi off batteries!
It's great for robot projects, or where you need to leave you Pi unmanned for extended periods without a wired power source (outside sensor projects etc.)
It will work with most batteries/battery packs that are between 7-36V so it's great for 12V car batteries, 8xAA battery packs, and so on. We include an 8xAA battery holder in two of the kits as rechargeable AA's are inexpensive, and readily available at most shops,.
The BattBorg uses a highly efficient (~90%) OKI78SR DCDC converter which has a maximum 1.5A output and due to it's efficiency, requires no heatsink.
- Fully Assembled Kit Includes:
- Assembled & Soldered BattBorg PCB
- 8 x AA Battery Pack
- 3 Pin Cable M/F Cable
- PP3 Connector Cable
- Mounting Pillar & Screw
- 5V 1.5A Max Output
- ~90% Efficient
- Compatible with battery packs (or batteries) between 7V - 36V
- Plugs into GPIO Pins 2, 4 & 6
- Up to 14 Hours Run-Time @ 15% Load (8 x AA Batteries)
- Compatible with Model A, B, A+, B+, 2, 3, Zero, ZeroW