ModMyPi - Pi Camera Box Bundle (Case, Lens & Wall Mount) - B+/2/3
- Gehäuse für B+/2/3 und Kamera
- Fisheye Linse (ca. 180 Grad Rundumsicht)
- Halterung für Wandbefestigung und zum Ausrichten
Hinweis: Kameramodul und Raspberry Pi sind nicht im Lieferumfang enthalten
Delivery Time: ab Lager
Verfügbarkeit: Zur Zeit nicht an Lager
This bundle includes a specially designed black matte Pi Camera Box Case, a Magnetic Fish-Eye Lens and Camera Box Wall Mount.
Compatible with both the original V1 and V2 Raspberry Pi camera modules and newly updated to be compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3!
The flexibility of this design is ideal for using a Raspberry Pi and its camera module in a variety of applications such as security with a wide angle fish-eye lens, process monitoring, computer vision, high-definition time lapses, motion sensing and many other fun projects.
Pi Camera Box Case
- Black matte acrylic
- Assembly time: about 10 minutes
- Access to all of Pi's connectors
- Features vents on the bottom, top, left and right walls
- Features a slot for a GPIO ribbon cable
- Dimensions: 101mm x 70mm x 33.3mm
- 3mm thick black acrylic case (7 pieces, including left walls for both models A and B)
- 4x rubber feet
Camera Box Wall Mount
The Raspberry Pi Camera, enclosed with the Pi in the Camera Box, and equipped with a fish eye lens, is a very capable surveillance and monitoring system that is easy to connect and program. To make the most of it, the Pi Camera box should be steadily mounted to a wall or a ceiling and should be properly angled. This bracket allows tilting and swiveling of the device. Just tighten the thumb screws when you have found the right position and you're done.
- Bracket max. weight: up to 3.5kg (7.7 lbs)
- Wall / ceiling mounting screws
- Tilt angle: -24° to +15°
- Swivel angle: ~75° left and right
- Thumb screws for easy angle adjustments
Magnetic Fish-Eye Lens
The Raspberry Pi's camera offers great features out-of-the box, which can be enhanced by adding interchangeable lenses. The fish-eye lens will give your Raspberry Pi camera a panoramic view of its surroundings, making it perfect for surveillance, security and general monitoring scenarios. The Pi Camera Box is designed to receive the small metal ring needed for binding the magnetized fish-eye lens to the case.
- Magnetic fish-eye lens
- 180 degree angle (see note below)
- Self-adhesive metal ring mount
- Plastic lens cap
- Key-chain attachment