Nanomesher - NanoSound DAC Pro w/ OLED Screen
Delivery Time: ab Lager
Verfügbarkeit: Sofort-Versand ab Lager
NanoSound is a Raspberry Pi audio add-on board for audiophiles. With a 24bit / 112dB Hi-Fi Audio DAC (Digital to Analog Converter) onboard, it dramatically improves the audio quality of your Raspberry Pi!
The NanoSound DAC Pro Features:
- Built in power switch to turn on and shut down the Raspberry Pi system (Same design as the Hackable Power Switch)
- Includes an infrared receiver and remote control
- 6 x GPIO Button for Media Control
- The NanoSounds DAC Pro features a 1.3" OLED display with multi-language support.
- Texas Instruments PCM5122 DAC
- 192kHz Sampling Rate / 24bit Resolution Burr-Brown DAC for best sound quality
- Hardware volume control for best quality using “alsamixer”
- Texas Instruments TPS7A4700 Ultra Low Noise Voltage Regulator
- Switchable Power Option
- Power from a single microUSB port or independently
- Raspberry Pi Power switch
- Turn on and Gracefully shut down Raspberry Pi System
- 6 GPIO buttons for Media Control
- Includes Infrared Receiver and Remote Control
- LIRC compatible
- 1.3" OLED display with multi-language support.
- Resolution: 128 x 96