MoPi: Mobile Pi Power - Stackable
Kompatibel mit Typ A,Typ A+, Typ B, Typ B+ und Pi 2
Perfekt für die Stromversorung eines Raspberry Pi im mobilen Einsatz (Batterie, Solarzellen, etc.)
Delivery Time: ab Lager
Verfügbarkeit: Sofort-Versand ab Lager
Regulärer Preis: CHF 38.90
Sonderpreis CHF 29.90
- multiple inputs — standard batteries, car power sockets, old laptop supplies, solar panels, and more... all attachable via standard screw terminals
- hot-swap power replacement without stopping work
- shutdown the Pi cleanly when batteries discharge
- integrated on/off switch
- usable as a UPS (uninterruptible power supply) by attaching both batteries and mains
- on-board LED indicators and on screen linux system notifications
- configuration of multiple battery chemistries and number of cells from a UI on the Pi
- full API in Python, plus a shell-friendly command-line interface
- stackable headers allowing connections of multiple boards at once (e.g. MoPi + XLoBorg, or MoPi + AirPi, or etc.).
- PCB remoting pads for the power switch
- self-resetting fuse for over-current protection
- two-way communication via the I2C bus
- remote power-off: tell MoPi to power down the Pi when logged-in remotely (after a clean shutdown, of course)
- timer-based wake-up: tell MoPi what time you want your Pi to wakeup, then power it down and MoPi will boot the Pi as requested
- 3.3V supply mod: swap three resistors and supply 3.3V, overpowering the Pi's on-board regulator and saving the power that is dissipated there, for weight and battery life critical applications like ballooning
- wide input voltage range: 6.2V to 20V
- designed in Sheffield, made in Europe, used all over the world
And it even fits in the Pibow!
Choose between stackable and low-profile GPIO headers (if you want to fit your MoPi into tight spaces, you want a low-profile header; if you want to stack MoPi with other Pi add-on boards, then you want a stackable header).
For more details surf on over to http://pi.gate.ac.uk/mopi.
Note: DO NOT plug MoPi onto your Pi while the Pi is powered up!