ModMyPi - Paddle Breakout HAT
Delivery Time: ab Lager
Verfügbarkeit: Sofort-Versand ab Lager
The ModMyPi Paddle Breakout HAT enables you to bring the Raspberry Pi B+/2/3 GPIO out from your Raspberry Pi to 'push wire' paddle terminal points in the form of a neat HAT! This kit requires absolutely no soldering, but will allow you to jump straight from the Pi to your project or breadboard without the use of a cobbler kit. All terminals are labelled on the PCB silkscreen, and have been re-ordered in a simple to use format.
The ModMyPi Paddle Breakout HAT Features:
- Fully Labelled Silkscreen for Easy Identification
- Push Wire Terminals for Quick & Easy Connections
- Pre-assembled HAT - No Soldering Required
- Includes 40 Pin HAT Header - Plug & Play
- Includes M2.5 Stand-Off's for Mounting
- Manufactured in the UK!