Micro Dot pHAT - grün
Delivery Time: Ab Lager
Verfügbarkeit: Sofort-Versand ab Lager
6 matrices in green. Perfect for building a retro scrolling message display, a tiny 30-band spectrum analyser, or a retro clock.
Micro Dot pHAT also works well with our other pHATs and HATs. You could use it in combination with pHAT DAC to display the audio spectrum, or with Enviro pHAT to display its temperature, pressure and light readings.
The MagPi said that Micro Dot pHAT was "certainly a cut above the standard seven-segment alternative" in their four star review.
- 3x IS31FL3730 LED matrix driver chips
- Drives up to 6x LTP-305 green and/or red LED matrices
- Up to 30x7 pixels (5x7 per matrix plus a decimal point)
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, A+, and Zero
- Python library
- Female header and display require soldering
We've put together a comprehensive Python library to make using Micro Dot pHAT really simple, as well as a guide to assembling it, and a getting started guide to show you how to install and use the Python library.