Itead Raspberry Pi GSM/GPRS Board (SIM800)
Delivery Time: ab Lager
Verfügbarkeit: Sofort-Versand ab Lager
Connect your Pi to the world's mobile networks! The Raspberry Pi GSM Add-on V2.0 from Itead is a customized SIM800 quad-band GSM/GPRS/BT module for use on the Raspberry Pi. This GSM module is plug and play, and can be accessed via UART for GSM mobile network access. We have designed a case for the Itead GSM Board and Raspberry Pi here!
AT commands can be sent via the serial port on Raspberry Pi, thus functions such as dialing and answering calls, sending and receiving messages and surfing on line can be realized. The module supports powering-on and resetting via software, and also features a micro-USB power input, which can be used to power both the Raspberry Pi, and the GSM board at the same time.
This package includes both fixed and flexible SMA antennas.
- Raspberry Pi plug and play GSM Board
- Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 1x Grove interface for ICC
- Speaker and Mic output/input
- Micro USB for firmware updates
- 5V 2A Micro USB Power input
- PCB size：85mm X 56mm X 1.6mm
- Operation Level：Digital 3.3V DC
- Baud rate：9600(default)
- SIM Input - Standard Size 1FF