HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro
You will need a distribution with an up-to-date kernel (at least summer 2016). The drivers are included in the latest versions of most common distributions.
The board can be equipped with an additional BNC connector. Note that you have to solder this by yourself.
Delivery Time: Ab Lager
Verfügbarkeit: Sofort-Versand ab Lager
While for most users our standard Digi+ might be a good choice, this is for the ones who want the best. It adds the following features to our standard Digi+:
- 2 separate oscillators for 44.1 and 48kHz provide the optimal clock frequencies for all sample rates
- gold-plated RCA connector
- I2S output connector (soldering necessary)
- you can power the 5V part of the circuit and the 3.3V part of the circuit from an external power supply (soldering necessary)
- you can add a BNC connector (soldering necessary)
The Digi+ Pro is also our first board that comes with full auto-configuration, which means you don’t have to edit the config.txt file anymore to activate the Digi+ Pro. Unfortunately, in reality you still have to do this in many cases as many distributions enable the onboard sound by default in config.txt. So you still have to disable the onboard sound driver in config.txt.
Due to the changed clock design a new driver is needed, the Digi+ Pro won’t work with the existing Digi+ driver. These new drivers are now after the beta test phase implemented into the following distributions and the board should work out of the box with their latest versions: