HifiBerry DAC+ ADC
Delivery Time: ab Lager
Verfügbarkeit: Sofort-Versand ab Lager
he HiFiBerry DAC+ ADC is a high-resolution digital-to-analog and analog-to-digital converter for the Raspberry Pi (newer models with 40 pin GPIO connector). This is a special sound card for the Raspberry Pi, optimized for one specific use case: the best audio playback quality. It is specifically designed for applications that do not only need playback, but also recording functionalities.
- Stereo input and output
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown ADC
- Hardware volume control for DAC. You can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls.
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- Balanced input supported with optional XLR-connectors
- No soldering, comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi, it is conform to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi models with a 40-pin GPIO connector
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Three ultra-low-noise linear voltage regulators for optimal audio performance
- HAT compliant, EEPROM for automatic configuration
- Gold plated RCA output connectors
- Comes with all components required to mount it. We include 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi
- Audio input requires updated Linux kernel
Note that the actual board might look a bit different. Layout and components might change without further notice. We do not guarantee a specific PCB layout or specific components.
CONNECTORS AND JUMPERS
|1||Analogue input, phone jack 3.5mm|
|2||Analogue output RCA|
|3||Analogue output (p5)|
|4||Input configuration jumper (J1)|
|5||Connector for balanced input (P6)|
BALANCED INPUT CONNECTOR P6
This 5-pin connector can be used to connect a balanced input (e.g. XLR or 6.5mm jacks). Pin 1 is on the left.
OUTPUT CONNECTOR P5
This connector can be used to connect to external components, e.g. an amplifier. The output is connected in parallel to the RCA jacks. Pin 1 is on the top left.
INPUT GAIN SETTINGS
The jumper block is used to configure the input stage. In most cases it is recommended to the the default setting without additional input gain. 32db gain can be used to connect dynamic microphones.
Jumpers are numbered from top to the bottom.
|1||0||0||–||0 db gain|
|0||1||0||–||32 db gain|
|Maximum input voltage||2.1Vrms||4.2Vrms for balanced input|
|Maximum output voltage||2.1Vrms|
|ADC signal-to-noise ratio||110db||typical|
|DAC signal-to-noise ratio||112db||typical|
|Input voltage for lowest distortions||0.8Vrms||typical|
|Input gain (configurable with Jumpers)||0dB, 12dB, 32dB|
Overlay for config.txt: