Grove - 4-Channel Solid State Relay
Delivery Time: ab Lager
Verfügbarkeit: Sofort-Versand ab Lager
Instead of using coil, packaged solid-state relays(SSR) use power semiconductor devices such as thyristors and transistors, which provide a much faster switching speed than the mechanical relays. The Grove - 4-Channel Solid State Relay is based on the high-quality G3MC202P module, which allows you to use a 5VDC to control MAX. 240VAC. With the help of Grove interface, it becomes very convenient to use the SSR with your arduino.
We use an on-board STM32F030F4P6 to control the channels separately. The command from Arduino or other boards is transmit via the I2C interface, the on-board STM32F030F4P6 will parse the command, so that you can control the switch you want.
1*Please be careful when working with high voltage AC load, please do not operate with power on.
2*This relay only works with AC load, if you use DC load, once the relay is turned on, it will always stay on.
3*Due to the leakage current, we do not recommend you to use this relay with low power appliance.
- Low power consumption.
- Zero Cross
- Long lasting.
- Optional I2c address.
- Four-channel independent control.
- Advantages over mechanical relays:
- 1.Solid-state relays have much faster switching speeds compared with electromechanical relays, and have no physical contacts to wear out.
- 2.Totally silent operation.
- 3.No physical contacts means no sparking, allows it to be used in explosive environments, where it is critical that no spark is generated during switching.
- 4.Increased lifetime, even if it is activated many times, as there are no moving parts to wear and no contacts to pit or build up carbon.
- 5.Compact, thin-profile SSR of monoblock construction with an all-in-one lead frame incorporates a PCB, terminals and heat sink, which is much smaller than mechanical relays, and can integrate more channels.
- 1.When closed, higher resistance (generating heat), and increased electrical noise.
- 2.When open, lower resistance, and reverse leakage current.
- 3.Only works for AC laod.
- Operations that require low-latency switching, e.g. stage light control.
- Devices that require high stability, e.g. medical devices, traffic signals.
- Situations that require explosion-proof, anticorrosion, moisture-proof, e.g. coal, chemical industries.
|Dimensions||60mm x 40mm x 25mm|
|Operating Input Voltage||4~6V|
|Rated Input Voltage||5V|
|Load Voltage Range||75 to 264 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Rated Load Voltage||100 to 240 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Load Current||0.1 to 2 A|
|Leakage Current||1.5 mA max. (at 200 VAC)|
|Insulation Resistance||1,000 MΩ min. (at 500 VDC)|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to 80°C (with no icing or condensation)|
|Operating Humidity||45% to 85%RH|
|Certification||UL / CSA|
|Grove - 4-Channel Solid State Relay||1|
|A set of Acrylic Shell||1|
This is the wiki of Grove - 4-Channel Solid State Relay