Dexter - GoPiGo3 Base Kit
Delivery Time: ab Lager
Verfügbarkeit: Sofort-Versand ab Lager
The New GoPiGo3 Raspberry Pi Robot from Dexter Industries has landed at ModMyPi! The GoPiGo3 Base Kit is perfect if you already have a Raspberry Pi and want to get it moving. It includes the GoPiGo3 board, chassis, wheels, motors, encoders, and power battery pack. Visit the GoPiGo Product Support & Documentation page for step-by-step tutorials, technical specs, detailed product pictures, and sample code libraries.
The GoPiGo is a complete Raspberry Pi Robot Car. With so many programming languages and USB accessories available for the Pi, you can turn your GoPiGo into anything from a wifi controlled robot for exploring the scary spaces behind the couch to an autonomous rocket launching office enforcer. With the Raspberry Pi acting as the brains of the robot, the possibilities are infinite..
- Works with the Raspberry Pi Model A, A+, B, B+/2/3
- Powered by 8 AA batteries (not included)
- Software examples and API are provided by Dexter Industries.
- Kit takes less than 20 minutes to assemble.
- GoPiGo is compatible with Lego Technic parts.
- GoPiGo3 board (red board)
- Chassis (frame, wheels, hardware)
- Power battery pack & cable (batteries not included)
- Scredriver for assembly
What’s not included? (But Required)
- 8AA Batteries
- Power Supply
- Ethernet Cable
- Raspberry Pi (we recommend the 3, but any version will work)
- microSD Card with Dexter Industries “Raspbian for Robots” software
- Computer, or a monitor, mouse, & keyboard for programming
Check out our Starter Kit if don’t already have a Raspberry Pi and are starting from scratch!