Ethernet HAT für Raspberry Pi Zero
Delivery Time: ab Lager
Verfügbarkeit: Sofort-Versand ab Lager
- Kaufen Sie 10 zum Preis von je CHF 16.90 und sparen 16%
or Pi Zero Generation, no NIC is inconvenient, because its core system is Linux,
most of operations are based on Linux’s command line via ssh service, so a Network Adapter is required.
The Pi zero Enc28j60 is a simple Network Adapter module for Pi zero
It is very easy to assemble and configure.
It allows your Raspberry Pi zero to access the network smoothly, and it is easy to do system updates and software installation operations.
- Easy to assemble
- Easy to setup
- Official OS overlay support
- Stable and fast
How to configure it
1. Install the NIC module into the raspberry Pi.
2. Connect the network cable to ensure that your router supports DHCP and works well.
3.Burn the Raspbian image to TF card.
4. Edit the /boot/config.txt file by your favorite editor such as "nano" or "vim.tiny", and add the following parameter:
Then save the exit and reboot the raspberry Pi.
NOTE The module is tested only in raspbian environments.