Dexter - BrickPi3 Base Kit
Delivery Time: ab Lager
Verfügbarkeit: Sofort-Versand ab Lager
BrickPi3 is best for someone who already has LEGO MINDSTORMS sensors and motors. The BrickPi3 connects to the Raspberry Pi, and replaces the MINDSTORMS Brick (brain of Mindstorm system).
What’s included in the BrickPi Base Kit?
- BrickPi3 board
- 6-sided Acrylic Case to connect LEGO technic bricks on all sides
- Case hardware
- Battery Power Pack (8AA batteries not included)
What’s required for assembly & use but NOT included?
- LEGO MINDSTORMS sensors, motors, cables & technic parts
- Tiny (jewelry-sized) phillips head screwdriver is recommended for assembly of the case.
- 8AA Batteries
- Power Supply
- Ethernet Cable
- Raspberry Pi (we recommend the 3, but any version will work)
- Computer, or a monitor, mouse, & keyboard for programming
If you are interested in a package with all you need to get started, check out the BrickPi Starter Kit.
- Connect 1 of many Grove Sensors.
- Connect up to 4 NXT or EV3 motors.
- Connect up to 4 NXT or EV3 sensors, both digital and analog.
- Battery pack powers the Raspberry Pi – and the whole robot.
- Libraries available in languages such as Python, Scratch & Java.
- Connect your LEGO MINDSTORMS robot to the web to control it remotely or integrate other internet services and data.
- Attach your LEGO Technic bricks to the BrickPi case to build an awesome robot!
This kit is best for people that already have LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT or EV3 and wants one or more of the following:
- More processing power
- Program in other languages (such as C, Python or Scratch)
- Interact with the web (web services, stream data somewhere, control remotely)
- Integrate WIFI
- Integrate other 3rd party sensors