4GB Micro SD - SanDisk Class 4 Pre-Loaded mit Raspbian Lite
Delivery Time: ab Lager
Verfügbarkeit: Sofort-Versand ab Lager
This Micro SD Card for the Raspberry Pi consists of a 4GB SanDisk Class 4 UHS-I Micro SD card pre-loaded with the Official Raspberry Pi Raspbian Jessie Lite Operating System.
Simply plug this SD card into your Raspberry Pi or Raspberry Pi Zero, and you'll boot straight into the Jessie Lite Environment!
Please Note. This Micro SD Card ONLY FITS the Raspian Jessie Lite Image and other Lightweight Images. The full NOOBs installation will NOT fit on this card!
Please Note. This Micro SD Card does NOT come with a Micro SD Card Adaptor, it is the Micro SD Card ONLY
Latest image available from the Raspberry Pi Foundation Downloads
The SanDisk 4GB Raspian Lite Pre-Loaded Micro SD Card Features:
- Superior Random-Access Performance - Perfect for the Raspberry Pi
- Safe from X-rays and magnetic fields
- Reliable shock-proof technology
- Water and dust proof, thanks to EMC coating
- Tested and proven to last up to 24 hours in sea water
- Capacity : 4GB
- Weight : Approx 0.2g
- Operating Voltage : 2.7 ~ 3.6V
- Data Transfer Speed: Up to 48MB/s read
- Speed Class Class 10
- Pre-Loaded with Raspian Lite